SwimMagic

he’s levitating! FEET!!

27th of June

Me,Upu,Estherose  and Frances went to room 8 where we will be changing into our swim gear. We changed and after everyone was finished changing we all went to the bottom court and played games. The bus than came and droped us off at SwimMagic. Our coach was Seb, she was really funny and said “Miss Gurl”. Me and my friends was messing around and splashing each other. The water was warm which is good because it was really windy outside.

2 or 3 days later we were moved to Room 6. I felt more comfortable in Room 6 because we get to change in the bathroom. Esther,Frances, Upu and me played soccer and Upu was being a sore loser 🙂 We raced the kids at Room 6 and showed them who is boss!(kidding) The Room 6 girls was roasting us and trying to be smart with us, they had no respect for the older kids >:(   It was really fun playing with them though.

On the last day it was really fun! We got on a boat. Then we played ‘trust fall’ with the water.

I had a lot of fun at swimming. The coaches were nice and the games were fun and  I really enjoyed it.